Properly repairing today’s sophisticated vehicles requires more expert knowledge and specialized equipment than ever before.
From minor dings to major collision damage, our skills personnel have the experience, knowledge, and proper equipment to expertly restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
Every operation, from realigning unibody components to installing decorative trim, must meet our demanding standards of quality.
Our State-of-the-Art repair techniques assure that you receive the highest quality of bodywork.
Automotive painting and refinishing is truly an art. Correctly matching the exotic finishes found on many of today’s vehicles requires particular expertise in application techniques.
Our painters combine the latest techniques with the keen eye of an artist to create “never been damaged” quality finishes.
They take every precaution to insure that the final finish matches your original paint in both appearance and quality. . . to protect and preserve the value of your vehicle.
Our painting expertise allows us to deliver only the highest quality of paintwork.
Facts You Should Know
1 Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claim service. You have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
2. If an agreement cannot be reached between your insurance company and the repair shop, your policy has an “Appraisal Clause” whereby an independent appraiser can be called in to help resolve the matter.
3. You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
4. You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
5. Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
6. A repair estimate will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc. It’s your car; make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
7. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
8. The vehicle is being repaired for YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
9. Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
*JR’s Auto & Body Center Inc. has direct repair insurance relationships with most insurance companies in the State of Maryland. Insurance companies will only partner with collision centers and body shops that meet very high standards that are set to achieve not only the finest in collision repair and refinishing but only the highest scores in customer satisfaction.
What these relationships mean to the customer is that JR’s is empowered to estimate and repair your vehicle from start to finish without needing separate and additional estimates and the ability to bill those repair costs directly to the insurance company. This creates a stress free repair process and a relationship that works.
JR’s Auto & Body Center, Inc. has repair relationships with all the Insurance Companies.
Citizens & Hanover Insurance
Dairy Land Insurance
Patrons Oxford Insurance
State Farm Insurance
The Netherlands Insurance
Tower Group Insurance
Also there are many other Insurance Companies that we have repair relationships with. If you don’t see your insurance company listed, please call us to check at 301-340-1000